JB-Lighting Sparx 10
With the Sparx 10, light artists are absolutely in their element. All LEDs can be individually controlled and individually adjusted in colour and intensity. Thanks to the JB lens design which allows circular light emission with only minimal centre bars, there are no limits to creativity and application.
The Sparx 10 is perfect for pixel mapping applications and fires off a spectacular firework of light with its variety of effects and patterns at every stage show.
With the Sparx 10 from JB-Lighting, not only can each of the 37 LEDs be controlled individually, but several effect channels can be combined with one another. This enables countless pattern and colour combinations with comparatively few DMX channels.
The Sparx 10 has a sparkle channel that can also be used to create particularly impressive and realistic fire and water effects or a sparkling effect against the light.
COLOUR MIXING & ZOOM
In addition to a colour wheel, the Sparx 10 has a continuous CTC channel, a ‘glow’ channel for backlighting, a colour spread function, up to 3 RGBW colour sets, excellent dimming and a zoom of 4-40°.
Optics and light source:
• 37 RGBW LEDs
• Optical zoom System 4°-40° (4°-30° at 1/2 peak, 8°-40° at 1/10 peak)
• highly efficient lens system
• round beam without gaps between the lenses
• Individual LED control
• Sparkle-Effect for dynamic effects like a fire effect
• Various layers of effects can be combined freely for countless pattern/colour combinationsv
• Glow- and Colorspread-channel for additional colourmixing options
• separate CTC channel
• optimized colour mixing performance
• high resolution, stepless dimmer 0%-100%
• colour true dimming
• electronic strobe with pulse and random effects
• high resolution 3 phase stepping motors
• precise and fast movement
• low-noise, suitable for sound-sensitive applicationsv
• 450° Pan/330° Tilt
Control and programming
• Integrated receiver for JB-Lighting Wireless DMX
• Illuminated graphic display, electronically rotatable
• Stand-Alone mode
• Compact housing
• LEDs individually exchangeable without soldering
• 3pin and 5pin connectors
• PowerCon in/out
• Temperature controlled fans
• Omega brackets for quick and comfortable mounting in any direction
• Omega bracket for fast and comfortable mounting in every position
• Input voltage range 100 – 240V, 50/60HZ
• Max. power consumption 700VA
• Size: W 404 x H 480 x D 265mm
• Weight: 12kg