JB-Lighting P18 Profile
The high-performance P18 spotlight with 1000 Watts white light LED module and shutter-blade module were designed specially for large show and theatre stages. Fast, precise and almost noiseless – just 29 dB(A) – this ultimate LED spot creates one highlight after another.
The P18 is incomparably bright, versatile and light (just 32 kg) – the perfect replacement for all max. strength spotlights with discharge lamps up to 1700 W. It masterfully combines all of the advantages of a lighting and effects spot, plus a washlight.
The Varyscan P18 is equipped with a framing blade module that can rotate 90°. Each shutter can be adjusted independently in position and angle. This allows countless geometric shapes to be created quickly and precisely, for aiming light at objects and scenes.
The effect unit of the Varyscan P18 is equipped with 7 brilliant full colours and a CTO filter. The colour wheel can also be seamlessly rotated at different speeds. This enables intermediate colours to be realised and cool colour effects (e.g. rainbow) to be achieved.
CMY COLOUR MIXING UNIT
The CMY colour mixing unit of the P18 expands the colour spectrum to an almost unlimited number of colours and enables absolutely harmonious colour progressions or transitions.
LUMINANCE & CRI
The P18 is available in standard form with 7000 K; 56,000 lm (34,000 lm output) and CRI >70. It is optionally available in 6000 K with 47,500 lm (28,000 lm output) and CRI >90.
Gobos can be combined with two (indexable) prisms, 3-section circular or 5-section linear. In rotation these provide impressive images and dramatic 3D elements.
Alongside its excellent lighting power, the P18 also has a zoom range of 7 – 56° (1:8) and two frost filters. This makes it ideally suited to washlight applications too.
FROST & SPARKLE EFFECT
The sparkle effect and two seamlessly adjustable frost filters make the Varyscan P18 a universal all-rounder for a great variety of different stage applications.
JB SLIDE-IN TECHNOLOGY
Cleaning and gobo changing are child’s play with the Varysan P18. All plug-ins can be removed without tools or manual cable disconnection.
With two gobo wheels, which have 8 static, interchangeable gobos or 6 rotatable, positionable and interchangeable gobos, the P18 is ideally equipped for projection and morphing applications. Here you can provide the timing – whether rotations in high-speed, absolute time loops or perfectly in time with the music.
Optics and light source:
• 1000W white light LED module
• Standard: 7000 K; 56.000 lm (34.000 lm Output); CRI > 70
• Optional: 6000 K; 47.500 lm (28.000 lm Output); CRI > 90
• > 20.000h life time
• Flicker-free operation, camera mode 100 Hz – 3 kHz
• Zoom range: 7° – 56° (1 : 8)
• 1 Gobo wheel with 8 static, interchangeable gobos + open
• 1 Gobo wheel with 6 rotate-, position- and interchangeable gobos + open
• CMY color mixing unit for fast and homogeneous color mixing + linear CTO
• High CRI filter
• 1 color wheel with 6 full and semi colors + open also linear color selection, color filters interchangeable
• Framing system with 4 Blades, each complete closing, each with separate movement and rotation control, framing system rotatable by 90°
• Motorised step less high speed iris with 18 fins
• 2 prisms, circular and linear, rotate- and indexable
• 2 Step frost effect with exchangeable frost filters
• Electronic dimmer 0%-100%
• Electronic shutter with preprogrammed puls- and ramp functions
• Animation effect / animation wheel
• Sparkle effect
• Zoom range: 7° – 56° (1 : 8)
• Focus system with auto focus function
• 3 phase extra strong stepping motors
• Precise, very fast and silent movement
• 540° pan / 280° tilt
Control and programming
• Protocol: USITT DMX-512, RDM
• Ethernet / Artnet – sACN – Kling-Net
• Wireless DMX / RDM Lumen Radio CRMX TiMo
• Bluetooth, Wifi
• Color touch display with function keys and batterie backup
• Mini USB for software update
• Stand-alone mode
• Master/slave function
• Built-in DMX analyser
• Original JB-Lighting slide-in module technology
• Rugged construction
• Transport lock for pan/tilt
• Forced air cooling (temperature regulated, low noise)
• Graphical display, electronically revolvable
• 2 Neutrik etherCON Connectors
• Neutrik 5pin IN/OUT
• Neutrik powerCON TRUE1 IN/OUT
• 2 omega brackets for quick and comfortable mounting in any direction with four different mounting possibilities
• Max. power consumption 1200VA
• Input voltage range 100 – 240V, 50/60HZ
• Dimensions: W 435 x H 754 x D 307 mm
• Weight: 32 kg