JB-Lighting P12 Profile
The quick-change artist
The P12, with 640 Watt LED power, is incredibly bright, extremely light and compact with a weight of only 23 kg. With its features, the P12 leaves nothing to be desired.
Thanks to a zoom range of 5.7°– 60° (1:10.5), its precise optics and enormous versatility, it meets all the require- ments of modern lighting design.
The P12 Profile is equipped with a framing blade module that can rotate +/- 55°. Each shutter can be adjusted independently in position and angle. This allows countless geometric shapes to be created quickly and precisely, for aiming light at objects and scenes.
The effect unit of the P12 is equipped with 6 brilliant full colors and a CTO filter. The color wheel can also be seamlessly rotated at different speeds. This enables intermediate colors to be realised and cool color effects (e.g. rainbow) to be achieved.
CMY COLOUR MIXING UNIT
The CMY color mixing unit of the P12 expands the color spectrum to an almost unlimited number of colors and enables absolutely harmonious color progressions or transitions.
LUMINANCE & CRI
The P12 is available in standard form with 6800 K; 46,000 lm and CRI >70. It is optionally available in 5800 K with 34,000 lm and CRI >90.
Gobos can be combined with two (indexable) prisms, 3-section circular or 5-section linear. In rotation these provide impressive images and dramatic 3D elements.
Alongside its excellent lighting power, the P12 Profile also has a zoom range of 5,7 – 60° (1:10,5) and two frost filters. This makes it ideally suited to washlight applications too.
FROST & SPARKLE EFFECT
Two seamlessly adjustable frost filters make the P12 a universal all-rounder for a great variety of different stage applications.
JB SLIDE-IN TECHNOLOGY
Cleaning and gobo changing are child’s play with the P12. All plug-ins can be removed without tools or manual cable disconnection.
The motorised high-speed iris is equipped with 18 fins and can be seamlessly adjusted. This enables an almost circular beam to be created even with a very tight iris.
With two gobo wheels, each with 6 interchangeable gobos and rotatable, positionable and interchangeable gobos, the P12 is ideally equipped for projection and morphing applications. Here you can provide the timing – whether rotations in high-speed, absolute time loops or perfectly in time with the music.
Optics and light source:
• 640 W white light LED module
• HP (High Power): 6800 K; 46,000 lm (25,000 lm Output); CRI > 70
• HC (High CRI): 5800 K; 34,000 lm (19,000 lm Output); CRI > 9
• 20.000h life time
• Flicker-free operation, camera mode 100 Hz – 3 kHz
• Zoom range: 5.7° – 60° (1:10.5)
• 2 gobo wheels, each with 6 rotate-, position- and interchangeable gobos + open
• CMY color mixing unit for fast and homogeneous color mixing + linear CTO
• 1 color wheel with 6 full and semi colors + open also linear color selection, color filters interchangeabl
• High CRI filter
• 2 frost filters (soft edge/flood frost), continuously variable – optional further frost stages possible
• 2 prisms, linear and circular, rotate- and indexable
• Motorised infinitely adjustable high-speed iris
• Electronic dimmer 0 % – 100 %
• Electronic shutter with preprogrammed puls- and ramp functions
• Animation effect / Sparkle effect
• Focus system with auto focus function
• Framing module with 4 blades – each fully closing (total curtain) and with separate motion and rotation control, module can be rotated by 110°
• 3 phase extra strong stepping motors
• Precise, very fast and silent movement
• 540° pan / 280° tilt
Control and programming
• Protocol: USITT DMX-512, RDM
• Ethernet / Artnet – sACN – Kling-Net
• Wireless DMX / RDM Lumen Radio CRMX TiMo
• Bluetooth, Wifi
• Color touch display with function keys and batterie backup
• Mini USB for software update
• Stand-alone mode
• Master/slave function
• Built-in DMX analyser
• Original JB-Lighting slide-in module technology
• Rugged construction
• Transport lock for pan/tilt
• Forced air cooling (temperature regulated, low noise)
• Graphical display, electronically revolvable
• 2 Neutrik etherCON Connectors
• Neutrik 5pin IN/OUT
• Neutrik powerCON TRUE1 IN/OUT
• 2 omega brackets for quick and comfortable mounting in any direction with four different mounting possibilities
• Max. power consumption 800 VA
• Input voltage range 100 – 240V, 50/60HZ
• Dimensions: W 421 x H 682 x D 264 mm
• Weight: 23 kg